Birding Trail Maps
- Olympic National Park - Hurricane Ridge
- Ocean Shores
- Bowerman Basin
- Chehalis River Valley
- Bottle Beach
- Cape Disappointment
- Bay Center
Westport Pelagic Trips Day trips to the edge of the continental shelf.
- Long Beach Peninsula. The peninsula has a lot of options. A good place to start is the visitor's bureau.
- Westport. Westport has historically been a salmon fishing resort and has many lodging possibilities. The salmon runs have declined and Westport is less crowded in the summer as a result. Listings.
- Ocean Shores. Ocean Shores is one of the most popular birding spots on the coast because of the variety of habitats. Listings.
- Olympic Peninsula. More listings.